What can a denturist do?
Implant dentures are the preferred method of tooth replacement. Dental implants are a substitute for tooth roots, and form a stable foundation for permanent replacement of teeth. They also act as a support for full and partial dentures, since the implants integrate with the bone to act as an anchor for the replacement teeth.
Dental implants can also help maintain the bone by providing stimulation that was previously provided by the natural tooth root system. This helps with the integrity of your facial structure.
Dental implants are the closest possible replacement for natural teeth, and the best way to restore your facial structure and maintain a natural smile. The cost of these implants has become very affordable. Ask your Denturist about how implant dentures might be the right solution for you.
Why are dental implants a good choice?
Implant retained dentures is more stable and has feeling closely resembling your natural teeth than any other type of denture. Implants are a proven restoration option with a long, clinical history and an excellent success rate.
Implant dentures can be used to replace a single tooth or many missing teeth. Many patients who have chosen implant supported teeth report they are happy and comfortable for the first time since the loss of their natural teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Improved oral health, ability to eat, appearance and self-esteem.
- Increased denture comfort.
- Stability of dentures are increased.
- They help prevent bone loss.
- There is a reduced rate of tissue resorption.
- Your mouth is restored to a natural state which allows superior long-term esthetics, enhancing the beauty of your natural smile and quality of life.